computer people computer people

I remember finding and loving this for the first time almost 10 years ago. Great job! Such happy, well made music and perfectly simple computer people-- or complicated, depending on how you look at it.

Super Mario RPG Tribute Super Mario RPG Tribute

I remember listening to this like, many years before.
I loved it.
I listed to it like it was... my wife or something.
10/10

The Creeper The Creeper

Wow!

The length was short but that's no matter, its a creepy short. The music completely fitted for the mood I thought you were going for. Also, I am not sure if you did this on purpose but I thought your desk with chipped off surface wood was a pretty cool setting. Great job! The only reason I put a nine was because it lacked the fluency from one creeper to the other. I thought they were the same person...

-Red- -Red-

WOW...

this game is addictive and i survived for 677 secs :)

Sentence Generator Sentence Generator

ROFL

lol "The Retard hid from the picture because it was hungry" lol

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

awsome and a tip

ok Great game! and also got a tip i tried judging how big the fish are by looking at their tails.

True rain True rain

For a first song in FL, this is pretty good. It could definitely use some volume work and overall more experience with the program, but i could tell you really enjoyed making this. Keep it up!

me-the-Guy responds:

thanks mate

Neon Road Neon Road

This is pretty cool! It does get a bit repetitive, but tune is catchy enough and there were nice changes throughout the song. Also, if I'm not mistaken, you're using lots of default FL sounds. Not that using them is bad, but download more electronic drums, vinyl, trap-- try them all! Surely you'll find some you really like and you'll show off some more potential in future music.

OForTheWin responds:

Thank you very much for the feedback!

For my Boy Friend For my Boy Friend

milk

Life Has Ended Life Has Ended

her freaking face.
HER FREAKING FACE.
I like it; style is evident.